Difference between revisions of "Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race"
m (→Format: no nums and name rules)
|Line 1,078:||Line 1,078:|
| February 14
| February 14
Revision as of 09:34, 12 February 2017
Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race
|League type||Single event series|
Race Green Events
The Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (RTFR) is a single event series run by Rony and Race Green Events. Its inaugural season was held in 2011. RTFR is a semi-weekly event and is held on Tuesdays. It's a free and ready-to-race type league and its main goal is to organize a fun race for everyone who just wants to have fun and race, without the need of signing up and committing to a whole scheduled season.
The upcoming car/track combo is picked by Rony and is usually announced on Sunday (the weekend before the event). The combo is chosen so that one event uses non-slick tyre or road cars and the other one slick tyre cars, so the events are varied and all are unique.
The event is held in the evenings. There is a qualification before the race: the qualification lasts an hour and racers can join any time during the hour-long quali to set their times (only those are allowed to participate in the race, who have set a valid time during the quali). Between the quali and the race there's usually a 10-minute break. Races are 30-minutes long. Although this is a fun race, the document of Rules of Clean Racing should be followed.
There are no starting numbers and any special in-game name requirements.
- Late January 2008 - the first sanctioned races were organized by Rony as part of the local Latvian community, filling gaps between the only league back then. The first race was held at Aston using GTR cars. There were only 4 participants and only 2 finished the race. Later, 3 races were held every week with different attendance (up to 13 guests).
- May 2008 - Rony changed the schedule and change from organizing 3 races per week to only one, held every Tuesday. Half a year later Rony named the races "Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race" and added numbering to each race. A simple rating system has been created to keep track of the races and results. Races were hosted on a better internet connection and peaked at over 30 qualifiers, but rarely exceeding 15 drivers at finish.
- January 4, 2011 - after 3 years in the local (at that point slowly reducing) community, Rony organized the first "International" level event and published info in the LFSForum calendar (which was the main source of league schedules back then). Besides the usual Latvian drivers, the event was joined by 2 Lithuanians and also a Bulgarian driver - only the latter finished the race. The event received the "International" tag to keep it separated from the national version.
- July 2011 - after a few months of disappointing attendance, the national version of RTFR was ditched - a total of 115 races were held. The International event carried on.
- March 31, 2015 - the new Westhill version was released just in time for the centennial celebration race, shattering every attendance records with 40 participants. Starting with the next event (101st), the "International" tag was dropped because it's the only RTFR out there anyway.
- The official RTFR spreadsheet can be found here: RTFR Rating and Statistics Spreadsheet
|13rd||June 21||RB4||FE1X||28||[SR] A.Jonaitis|
|14th||July 5||XRR||AS1X||27||CoRe C.Kistner|
|15th||July 19||XRG||KY1||35||[SR] A.Jonaitis|
|23rd||November 1||FZ5||FE3Y||24||FAC Harri K.|
|25th||November 29||XRT||AS1Y||11||3id N.Ðaković|
|29th||January 24||BF1||SO4||25||3id N.Ðaković|
|31st||February 21||FOX||AS2Y||20||Niki Ðaković|
|33rd||March 20||XRR||SO6||31||LT - edgatas|
|36th||August 14||RAC||FE4R||17||3id J.Holmes|
|37th||August 28||FBM||FE2X||13||3id J.Holmes|
|41st||October 23||FXR||AS6||13||3id J.Holmes|
|54th||April 30||RAC||AU1||54||S M.Kapal|
|55th||May 14||MRT||AS1R||35||S M.Kapal|
|58th||June 25||LX4||SO4||18||R2R™ Otto|
|61st||August 20||XFR||KY3R||13||S M.Kapal|
|71st||January 21||XRR||KY2X||20||GenR A.Valta|
|72nd||February 4||RB4||SO6R||26||CoRe A.Laipnieks|
|73rd||February 18||UFR+XFR||FE3R||23||CoRe A.Laipnieks|
|84th||July 22||LX6||AS1R||35||CoRe A.Laipnieks|
|85th||August 5||FO8||FE2Y||16||[WCL] A.Valta|
|86th||August 19||UF1||FE6R||57||CoRe I.Juusto|
|87th||September 2||XRR||AS3||19||Corse\ M.Stankus|
|88th||September 16||XRG||KY3||11||CoRe A.Laipnieks|
|89th||September 30||FOX||SO6||31||CoRe Juusto|
|90th||October 14||XFG||FE2||23||S M.Kapal|
|94th||December 9||FXO||SO1||38||RBR|David K./4|
|99th||March 17||BF1||AS2X||22||[WCL] A.Valta|
|100th||March 31||XFG||WE1||16||CoRe Juusto|
|102nd||April 28||FZ5||KY1||43||S M.Kapal|
|104th||May 26||LX6||WE3X||12||[TC-R] P.Butcher|
|109th||August 4||FOX||AS1||41||= 36 = J a t i|
|112nd||September 29||RB4||BL1Y||30||ineX M.Wentjärvi|
|115th||November 10||FZR||FE1||52||S M.Kapal|
|119th||January 5||LX4||RO2||25||GenR Joona|
|121st||February 2||FZ5||AS3||16||ineX M.Wentjärvi|
|123rd||March 1||XRG||BL1||21||GenR Joona|
|124th||March 15||FO8||WE1||24||[SR] S.Litmanen|
|125th||March 29||LX6||SO6X||18||ineX M.Wentjärvi|
|126th||April 12||FXR||AU1||59||JAM Joku123|
|127th||April 26||UF1||RO9X||26||(\/) J.Pickard|
|129th||May 24||FXO||WE3X||13||[TC-R] P.Butcher|
|130th||June 7||UFR||RO6X||43||MareX #88|
|131st||July 5||RB4||AS2||26||[TC-R] P.Butcher|
|135th||August 30||XRT||RO4||20||[TC-R] S.Rose|
|139th||October 25||LX4||AS2Y||17||86-CoRe L.Kovács|
|141st||November 22||XRG||WE1X||19||[TC-R] P.Butcher|
|142nd||December 6||FXR||RO2||32||[TC-R] P.Butcher|
|143rd||December 20||XFG||RO3||41||[TC-R] Nick|
|145th||January 17||FZ5||RO1||22||MareX #88|