The IS_SMALL packet is a general purpose packet comprised of 8 bytes. The packet is designed to prevent repeating a common structure which would be the same for many packets. Unlike the IS_TINY the IS_SMALL also contains the UVal, a 4 byte unsigned integer.
The size of the packet, always 8 bytes.
The packet type from the ISP_ enumeration, always 4.
The ReqI must always be set to non-zero when sending a request to LFS for information, and in turn the replying packet will contain the same value set in its ReqI.
- SMALL_NONE: Not used
- SMALL_SSP: Request to start sending OutSim packets at the specified interval
- SMALL_SSG: Request to start sending OutGauge packets at the specified interval
- SMALL_VTA: Send to set the current vote action, from the VOTE_ enumeration
- SMALL_TMS: Send in single-player mode to stop time, 1 means to stop and 0 to carry on. This freezes the game but is not the same as pausing, as the game must be unfrozen before any further actions can be undertaken
- SMALL_STP: Send when frozen to update the game time by the specified hundredths
- SMALL_RTP: Sent in response to a IS_TINY with a SubT of TINY_GTH. Contains the time in hundredths
- SMALL_NLI: Send to set the IS_NLP node lap interval
A general purpose 4 byte unsigned integer, the meaning of which varies depending on the SubT.