From LFS Manual
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:54, 17 January 2008 by duke_toaster (Updated due to patch Y and more accurate info on lengths, sorry I can't be arsed to do the roundings/conversions for obsolete/american units at the moment :P)
|GP Track||BL1||3.307 km||32|
|Sprint Track 1||SO2||2.048 km||16|
|Sprint Track 2||SO3||1.334 km||16|
|City Long||SO4||4.029 km||32|
|Town Course||SO5||3.146 km||32|
|Chicane Route||SO6||2.917 km||32|
|Green Track||FE2||3.086 km||32|
|Gold Track||FE3||3.514 km||32|
|Black Track||FE4||6.559 km||32|
|RallyX Green||FE6||0.745 km||24|
|Drag Strip||AU3||0.4 km||2|
|Eight Lane Drag||AU4||0.4 km||8|
- Blackwood - Located in the English countryside, the Blackwood circuit, characterized by a long back straight, is the environment available in the demo. It contains one road and one rallycross configuration, plus reverse for each, and a rectangular parking lot for autocross.
- South City - Mimicking a city environment, the South City track is distinguished by tight turns and Armcos, and is the most popular S1 track. It contains six road configurations, plus reverse.
- Fern Bay - The Fern Bay circuit is situated on the Jamaican coast and is a tight and twisty track. It has four road and two rallycross configurations, plus reverse, including the longest S1 road configuation at 6.6 km (4.1 mi).
- Test Area - A group of non-circuit environments that include:
- Autocross - A large, flat, L-shaped parking lot with placeable marker objects for custom track layouts
- Skid Pad - A circular pad for testing a car's cornering ability
- Drag Strip - A 1/4-mile, eight-lane drag racing strip
|GP Long||KY3||7.377 km||32|
|Grand Prix||AS5||8.802 km||32|
|Grand Touring||AS6||8.002 km||32|
- Kyoto Ring - In this Japanese environment, the atmosphere is set by the tri-oval, the "ring", which links together all configurations. It has one oval and two road configurations, plus reverse.
- Westhill - The sweeping Westhill circuit, situated in a farming area, provides fast and wide turns. It contains one road configuration so far, plus reverse.
- Aston - The Aston race track has several long and short configurations within a setting patterned after the English countryside, full of forest and small hills, and it is the most popular S2 circuit. The seven road configurations, plus reverse for each, include the longest in S2 at 5.5 miles (8.8 km). Fast and slow turns, some altitude changes and a fast chicane are the main ingredients to this race track.