From LFS ManualJump to navigationJump to search
|GP Track||BL1||2.055 mi (3.307 km)||32|
|Rallycross||BL2||1.143 mi (1.839 km)||24|
|Classic||SO1||1.263 mi (2.033 km)||32|
|Sprint Track 1||SO2||1.273 mi (2.048 km)||16|
|Sprint Track 2||SO3||0.829 mi (1.334 km)||16|
|City Long||SO4||2.504 mi (4.029 km)||32|
|Town Course||SO5||1.955 mi (3.146 km)||32|
|Chicane Route||SO6||1.813 mi (2.917 km)||32|
|Club||FE1||0.984 mi (1.584 km)||32|
|Green Track||FE2||1.918 mi (3.086 km)||32|
|Gold Track||FE3||2.183 mi (3.514 km)||32|
|Black Track||FE4||4.076 mi (6.559 km)||32|
|Rallycross||FE5||1.254 mi (2.018 km)||32|
|RallyX Green||FE6||0.463 mi (0.745 km)||24|
|Drag Strip||AU3||1.377 mi (0.402 km)||2|
|Eight Lane Drag||AU4||1.377 mi (0.402 km)||8|
- Blackwood - Located in the English countryside, the Blackwood circuit, characterized by a long back straight, is the environment available in the demo. It contains one road and one rallycross configuration, plus reverse for each, and a rectangular parking lot for autocross.
- South City - Mimicking a city environment, the South City track is distinguished by tight turns and Armcos, and is the most popular S1 track. It contains six road configurations, plus reverse.
- Fern Bay - The Fern Bay circuit is situated on the Jamaican coast and is a tight and twisty track. It has four road and two rallycross configurations, plus reverse, including the longest S1 road configuation at 6.6 km (4.1 mi).
- Test Area - A group of non-circuit environments that include:
- Autocross - A large, flat, L-shaped parking lot with placeable marker objects for custom track layouts
- Skid Pad - A circular pad for testing a car's cornering ability
- Drag Strip - A 1/4-mile, eight-lane drag racing strip
|Oval||KY1||1.852 mi (2.980 km)||32|
|National||KY2||3.193 mi (5.138 km)||32|
|GP Long||KY3||4.584 mi (7.377 km)||32|
|International||WE1||3.219 mi (5.180 km)||32|
|Cadet||AS1||1.162 mi (1.870 km)||32|
|Club||AS2||1.912 mi (3.077 km)||32|
|National||AS3||3.481 mi (5.602 km)||32|
|Historic||AS4||5.026 mi (8.089 km)||32|
|Grand Prix||AS5||5.469 mi (8.802 km)||32|
|Grand Touring||AS6||4.972 mi (8.002 km)||32|
|North||AS7||3.211 mi (5.168 km)||32|
- Kyoto Ring - In this Japanese environment, the atmosphere is set by the tri-oval, the "ring", which links together all configurations. It has one oval and two road configurations, plus reverse.
- Westhill - The sweeping Westhill circuit, situated in a farming area, provides fast and wide turns. It contains one road configuration so far, plus reverse.
- Aston - The Aston race track has several long and short configurations within a setting patterned after the English countryside, full of forest and small hills, and it is the most popular S2 circuit. The seven road configurations, plus reverse for each, include the longest in S2 at 5.5 miles (8.8 km). Fast and slow turns, some altitude changes and a fast chicane are the main ingredients to this race track.