LFS Editor/Guides/Loading & Saving a Model in Modeller
You can load either an existing object made in the LFS Editor, or an external model in OBJ format.
The button for loading a model is located in the bottom left corner of the Modeller screen.
For more information about this button cluster, refer to Load / save object.
Loading a model
Loading an existing vehicle made in LFS editor
- Vehicle Editor. Open the
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, click the button.
- Select a vehicle from the list in the dialog and click OK.
- Press Esc or click in the bottom right part of the screen.
Loading a standalone object saved from LFS editor
- Modeller in a standalone mode from the LFS editor entry screen. Enter the
- At the bottom left of the screen, click the button.
- Select an object from the list in the dialog and click OK.
Such object can be the main object (car body) or a subobject, like a steering wheel.
Saving a model
The buttons for saving an object or a subobject are located in the bottom left corner of the Modeller screen.
Saving a standalone object
To save a model as a standalone object, click the data\3dob folder, which can be loaded again through the modeller or Vehicle Editor.button at the bottom left of the screen. The object will be saved into the