LFS Editor/Guides/Modeller Background Images
From LFS ManualJump to navigationJump to search
You can use background images in the Modeller to help with modelling.
Load a background image
- data\bkg folder Save a square PNG image (probably 1024x1024 or 2048x2048) in your
- Go into a 2D view (R/F/V etc.)
- At the bottom right, click .
- Select the image from the list in the dialog and click OK.
Adjust background image size and position
- Click then use the mouse to adjust the position and size.
- After clicking you can also click to type in the scale.
- Repeat the steps above for any of the other main 2D views.
- Click which saves the whole scheme of adjusted backgrounds so you can easily load it next time.
The "use opposite" option: for example on the left side it will use the right side image and position, automatically flipped.