LFS Editor Smoothing Groups
A smoothing group is a group of triangles which appears to form a smooth surface. The boundary between two different smoothing groups appears to have a sharp edge.
Assigning triangles to a smoothing group
You can change the smoothing group of individual triangles in the groups view mode:
- Go to the Modeller. If you are in the Vehicle Editor, press E or click the button on the right hand side of the vehicle editor.
- Select from the top menu bar. mode
- Click the button. view mode
- On the 3D model, select triangles whose smoothing group you want to change.
- In the top right corner, you will see a set of smoothing group buttons. Click one of the numbers to assign the selected triangles to that group.
- When prompted with a confirmation dialog, click yes.